Some of Your Duties & Focal Areas
- Be prepared to learn and understand search engine optimization techniques and processes
- Work on various on-site and off-site enhancements to client websites
- Learn to perform analysis on websites from SEO perspective including identification of site issues, indexation issues, content, linking, social indicators, etc.
- Learn to perform competitive analysis
- Content development optimized for SEO and add keywords to existing content
Applicants should possess the following characteristics:
- Strong interest in search marketing, advertising and marketing as a whole
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive
- Time management skills: ability to prioritize tasks for efficient execution
- Creating high quality link building.
- Finding New Sources.
- Complete off page SEO.
- Working on Different Platforms.
- Strong work ethic: must be self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Basic understanding of HTML is a plus but not required
- Ability to function in a team environment
Get in touch with us for career information and guidance. Apply at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now!