Some of Your Duties & Focal Areas
- Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years of successful and demonstrated website and application development work experience, or equivalent education. Front end, and UX design experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Wordpress CMS
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development and plug-in editing
- Good understanding of Wordpress Codex, Custom post type, Custom taxonomy and Custom fields
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Strong understanding of Woo Commerce
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) a plus
- Knowledge of change control systems, specifically Git, a plus
- CMS proficiencies including Wordpress
- Responsive/mobile frameworks and cross browser and device compatibility
- Web User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design and development
Get in touch with us for career information and guidance. Apply at email@example.comApply Now!