- Lead generation by analyzing & identifying new Sales opportunities.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients & client’s account management.
- Understands the full sales life cycle, be prepared to write sales proposals and pitch potential clients.
- Must be able to prospect leads through existing clients, cold calling and other sources.
- Responsible for the day to day communication with the clients & supporting in providing desired product service and training.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs by understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- 2+ years of local & international sales experience in dealing with Native English speaking B2B clients (US, Canada, UK, Australia, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Must possess flawless telephone manners, excellent command over written and spoken English.
- Self-Motivated & Enthusiastic
- Experience using a computer for a variety of tasks.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent negotiation and objection handling skills
Get in touch with us for career information and guidance. Apply at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now!